I am currently partnering with one of the UKs leading providers of graduate and school leaver recruitment services. My client is looking for a Recruitment Business Partner to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role will focus on assisting the business with one of their key clients. This is a great opportunity to hit the ground running in a fast paced business who work alongside some of the UKs biggest businesses.
This role will focus on graduate and apprentice hiring and your key responsibilities will include:
- to manage a portfolio of client relationships and projects ensuring the successful delivery of each campaign
- to manage all communication with the client (weekly reporting and calls, action tracking, pipeline Q&A, candidate shortlisting and issue escalation) ensuring the client is up to date at all times on the status of the project
- to manage the resourcing partners and associates delivering the project ensuring that each project has the resources required to deliver effectively
- to produce and maintain all project documentation
- to oversee the operational delivery of each contract - effectiveness of marketing, quality and speed of pipeline, monitoring and delivery against hiring targets
- to effectively plan, monitor and track the cost of product for each campaign
Marketing and events (where required)
- to work with our marketing specialists and suppliers to plan and deliver an effective marketing strategy for each campaign
- to headhunt for specialist roles
- to deliver assessor training, assessor support and wash up facilitation as required
This position is based in Livingston, Scotland.
This opportunity is paying approximately £35,000.
If interested please apply!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.