We are currently working with a really exciting and forward thinking professional services firm to hire a Recruitment Assistant to join their driven and collaborative team. Reporting into the Head of Recruitment, you will be responsible for supporting the end to end recruitment lifecycle from a coordination point of view.
More specifically, as a Recruitment Assistant, you will be responsible for;
- Coordinating interviews and booking meeting rooms
- Liaising with candidates and agencies throughout the process to manage feedback
- Working with hiring managers across all business areas to ensure an efficient and seamless recruitment process is ran
- Managing agency relationships, updating contract terms and coordinating briefings
- Supporting with screening CVs and amending job descriptions
- Owning the onboarding and induction process and supporting the Recruitment Advisor's where necessary.
- Supporting with HR and Recruitment related projects
This is a fantastic role for someone with a background in an administrative role, ideally focusing on recruitment, looking to join a highly successful and forward thinking team. You must be collaborative, personable and able to build relationships across the business quickly as you will have a great deal of client interaction from day one.
You must also have a can do attitude with a real customer service approach - taking pride in all the work you do and delivering on time, efficient results. The successful candidate will have exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills and be able to juggle many conflicting priorities.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.