I am currently partnering with an international Fintech business who are looking for a Talent Acquisition Analyst to join their expanding team. In this role, you will act as the hub of the TA team, managing and influencing the entire recruitment process across the business.
As the Talent Acquisition Analyst, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Employment branding:
- Coordinate internal and external job postings on the website
- Manage the applicant tracking system (Taleo)
- Manage and enhance various job boards and the organisation's social media sites
- System Administration and Vendor Management:
- Serve as the TA system administrator and provide user and applicant support
- Configure Taleo ATS workflow and integrations
- collaborate to provide systems requirements, based on business and department needs
- evaluate and prepare Taleo's optimization
- Manage third party vendors, including scheduled system updates, new configurations and verifying and resolving reported issues
- Develop and create reports and ensure proper use and integration of reporting into HR processes
- Suggest, design, implement & provide solutions that create efficiencies & optimize TA processes
- Track and manage TA budget, review and monitor vendor contracts against budget
- Manage and improve onboarding/NEO tools and resources for stakeholders
- Assist where necessary with new hire onboarding
- maintain and update new hire documents within Taleo
- Interface with internal resources and outside vendors regarding pre-employment requirements, including background checks
- Create reports informing internal stakeholders on progress as well as identifying issues for resolution
- Programme support:
- Support all short-term & long-term departmental projects related to recruitment
- Review internal and external feedback on quality of the recruitment process
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience within Talent Acquisition and a working knowledge of Taleo. You should have a passion for systems and process efficiency and so analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
This is an interim role based in Central London.
If interested please apply!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.