Are you looking for a stimulating new opportunity to expand your experience within one the world's leading global management consultancies?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a recruitment advisor to be the key component of a driven successful team based in London within this exciting 6-month Fixed term contract role.
As the recruitment advisor, you will be working closely within a small and agile recruitment team reporting to the recruitment manager providing them with support for all their recruitment needs.
This 6-month fixed term contact recruitment advisor role is an exciting opportunity to challenge yourself with the length and breadth of the role taking ownership of the processes with the outlook to refine processes and improve services. The role will be shared between supporting the business' graduate recruitment objectives and assisting the hiring manager with their associate to manager level recruiting.
Some key duties and responsibilities will involve:
* Responsible for all student communication and correspondence that comes into the recruitment inbox
* Co-ordinating the applicant screening and selection of candidates to interview
* Recruitment Lead at Careers Fairs
* Responsible for attending and co-ordinating interview days. This will require the setting up of all Teams / Zoom calls if the interviews take place virtually
* Responsible for supporting and updating candidates throughout the interview process
* Responsible Collating of interview feedback
* Providing interview feedback to candidates
* Creating job descriptions
* Allocating Partners to call the candidates that are being offered
* Responsible for preparing and sending the offer letters and contracts to candidates
* Take responsibility for the pre-joining process
* Help with coordinating and running the summer programme
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with great organisation skills who is confident in working a high-volume role and able to build strong relationships at all levels both internally and externally with clients. It is important that you have experience coming from a professional services or partner led environment.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please call me for a private conversation or click Apply now to send your CV.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.