I am delighted to be partnering with a leading Insurance firm who are on the hunt for a diligent, experienced Recruitment Advisor to join their team of 7 on a permanent basis.
The team are responsible for the Recruitment and On-boarding across London and across our international locations.
- Coordinate interviews for the Recruiters
- Prepare candidates for interviews, advising on the format and any necessary preparation
- Managing the contractor population, contracts, candidate care, contractor renewals
- Managing Invoice queries.
- Assist with updating job descriptions and preparing job advertisement templates
- Post advertisements for roles across internal and external job boards, LinkedIn and social media channels.
- Where appropriate assist with arranging agency briefings
- Conduct telephone screening as a first point of contact for direct candidates
- Proven experience working in a Recruitment Coordination or Advisor role
- Knowledge of temporary and permanent recruitment
- Effective communication skills
- Strong MS Word, MS Excel and related Microsoft products
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.