I am delighted to work with a professional services organisation in Birmingham to recruit a recruitment advisor on a permanent basis. You will become part of a strong, proactive recruitment team responsible for the identification, attraction, and recruitment of talent. You will also develop and implements effective talent strategies and ensure the ongoing and future organisational talent demands are met.
Recruitment Advisor - Birmingham - hybrid working £35,000-£40,000
Key responsibilities include;
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process for vacancies, by sourcing, attracting, and interviewing a diverse candidate pool
- Drafting job descriptions and partnering with hiring on recruitment strategies
- Providing accurate and inspiring value led propositions to candidates ensuring they understand the organisational structure and career development opportunities.
- Recommending appropriate cost-effective recruiting methods and strategies through utilization of various job boards, the internet, social media, and networking to build a talent pipeline.
- Maintaining recruitment workflows and updates in ATS. Optimizes ATS functionality to ensure an engaging and streamlined candidate experience.
- Educating managers on interviewing techniques and best practices, strategies for making a good hiring decision, and the procedures used for successful onboarding and welcoming.
- Ensuring a professional and engaging experience for candidates not selected.
- Monitoring recruitment activities including time to fill, job board success, website engagement, etc. Identifies opportunities to realign strategies and takes action.
To carry out this role you will have:
- Experience in full-cycle recruitment ideally gained inhouse within professional or legal services.
- Excellent stakeholder management capability.
- Strong excel and MI reporting capability.
- Exceptional communications skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with colleagues, stakeholders, and external partners.
If your feel you meet the above criteria, please apply today. Alternatively, please contact me directly to discuss in greater detail.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.