Are you a Recruitment Advisor with a background working in professional services?
My client a global Professional Services firm are looking to hire a Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis and are willing to offer hybrid working patterns. Working in a busy team of 2 you will be managing your own jobs list of up to 20 live roles covering corporate functions, sales and product.
Duties will include:
- Partnering with hiring managers to develop and implement effective and engaging resourcing plans for all vacancies.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process from vacancy planning to shortlisting, screening and offer management.
- Managing the candidate experience process ensuring that candidates are kept engaged through and receive a positive experience of the brand.
- Managing the ATS ensuring that all information is correct and that updates are sent out in a timely manner.
- Delivering innovative sourcing techniques to ensure the business attract a diverse talent pool.
- Utilising referrals, job boards and LinkedIn to talent pipeline for upcoming roles.
If this role is of interest, you must be able to demonstrate a strong track record recruiting in professional service . You will have a background working in-house and must be able to demonstrate your experience working in a fast-paced high-volume role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.