I am currently working with a world leading, impact driven, fashion brand based in Amsterdam.
My client is actively seeking a new Recruiter to join there already well established team, to help with hires across all functions at the entry to mid-level.
This isn't your average application, you will need to be able to demonstrate in your own experience, your passion for environmental sustainability which are integral values to the company.
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Conduct interviews via phone or in-person
- Assist Recruitment Lead Europe in implementing JEDI (justice, equity, diversity and inclusion) initiatives and projects.
- Administrate our Applicant Tracking System and relevant job platforms.
- Support and partner with the Recruitment Lead Europe, HR team Europe and hiring managers on all aspects of recruitment and ongoing recruitment projects.
- Support the HR team with different tasks as needed, such as onboarding new employees and creating employee contracts.
- Keep the recruitment and HR files up to date.
- Support the HR team Europe on other HR initiatives where time allows.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in recruitment - end to end recruitment process experience, working with external parties and internal stakeholders.
- HR administration and generalist knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Strong linkage with the businesses mission and values.
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
- Flexible mentality, can-do attitude and ability to adapt to change quickly.
- Proactive, dynamic, with great attention to details.
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively with line managers and colleagues.
If this position sounds like it could be a the perfect next move for you, then please apply directly to this advert, or contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.