Coos Bay, Oregon
US$60000 - US$80000 per annum + Bonus & Relocation Assistance
16 days ago
The Healthcare Recruiter position is responsible for full-cycle recruitment for both corporate and clinical/non-clinical professionals
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization.
- Complete in-person interviews based on position needs and hiring manager preferences.
- Develop and implement an aggressive recruitment strategy based on company needs.
- Conduct regular follow-up with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting for positions and training offered by organizations and colleges.
- Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes for the best fit for position organization.
- Gather and prepare data to assess the effectiveness of sourcing strategy. Analyze reports on sourcing metrics
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related (highly preferred)
- 2 years of recruitment experience ( Healthcare recruitment experience strongly preferred)
- A proven collaborative approach with all levels within the organization
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Exhibits high emotional intelligence and is focused on results
- Strong business acumen and in-depth knowledge of recruiting best practices
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.