About The Organisation
We are delighted to be partnering with an Australian Charity to help deliver a crucial people project. Based near North Sydney and working flexibly, this Project Administration role forms part of project to deliver a transformation project NSW wide. Supporting the entire HR Operations team and working closely with the management team the project will run for 12 months to tight timeframes.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
* Support the Rostering Project with the development and distribution of high volume of materials. This includes but is not limited to:
o Support the set-up and running of Information Sessions
o Setting up individual employee consultation meetings and interviews and manage RSVPs / coordinate changes
o Mail merge and prepare for distribution consultation invitations and consultation outcomes
o Coordinate generation, distribution, tracking and return of employment contracts
* Manage project email inbox
* First point of contact for all HR queries
* Management of the HRIS & employee files
* Ad hoc administration as required
* Build & develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
* Excellent time management & attention to detail
* Providing HR advice where applicable
* Ability to assess ongoing processes to identify areas of potential improvement and risk or risk mitigation
Who we are looking for:
* Experience in an HR administration or Project administration role
* Impeccable presentation & attention to detail
* A high level of computer literacy, especially MS Word and Excel (mail merges)
* Ability to manage multiple priorities
* Driven and ambitious
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships internally & externally
This is a critical and urgent hire starting early May 2021 paying $70,000 + Super.
Flexible working conditions offered, 1-2 days per week in the office.
Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Karen Lyons with job reference: PR/196632
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.