Frazer Jones is now recruiting for a Performance and Reward Analyst to join a large international banking organisation. We are searching for strong analytical data scientists to join this organisation and be part of their Reward team. You will be providing data support driving insights and analysis for all stages of the employee life-cycle in order to enhance business performance through bettering people decision making. The function and role will be a key player in consulting with the business on the human capital issues they face, and connecting / providing them with the appropriate HR data analysis, commentary and insight to help shape actions or interventions that are required to make a positive business impact. The successful candidate will have expertise in complex data visualisation, simplifying the message or narrative into easy to comprehend data views and interpretation. They will also have the proven ability to draw insight from the data and what actions or interventions are required to make a positive business impact or change. Candidates must have used visualisation software/techniques previously. a blend of Power BI, R, Python, ODV, Tableau.
- Act as the first point of contact and SME on the portfolio of available information, metrics and analysis across performance and reward, spanning into headcount demographics, organisational structures, strategic workforce planning, diversity, learning, resourcing, talent management, succession planning, employee insight when required
- Develop relationships with stakeholders to reach a deep understanding of their business needs and analytical requirements
- Responsible in working with stakeholders on analytical projects, developing hypothesis to explore and conclude through with use of data
- Responsible for the delivery and ongoing monitoring of all relevant performance and reward metrics, highlighting issues past issues, trends and how to better the team/organisation
- Fulfil all necessary reporting requirements to support the successful execution of the year-end process, looking at performance and pay review cycles
- Develop a strong understanding of the business domain, looking at strategic direction and drive usage of standardised metrics and analytics to enhance evidence-based decision making.
- Partner with the wider HR People Analytics teams (data science, chief data office, consulting) to deliver models and wide reaching analytics
- Work within the global P&R team members in all regions and major international countries
- Have the ability to draw compelling insights from data analysis and tell the story with effective presentations / research papers
- Previous Reward and Analytical experience in a large matrix organisation/similar structure
- Advanced MS-Excel and Office tools, Success Factors and Business Intelligence tools
- Have experience with data modelling, manipulation / visualisation software and techniques - a combination of Power BI, R, Python, ODV, Tableau (essential).
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interact across all levels of the organisation
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.