My client a business services provider are looking to hire a People Partner to support graduate population of around 100 staff that will double in size by the end of the year. As the People Partner you will be a key point of contact for with the business, providing expertise and guidance to the wider business and also and longer-term transformational HR projects.
- Be the first point of contact to managers within your allocated business areas providing pragmatic, commercially focused advice and support in areas including employee engagement, retention, building inclusive teams, promotions and lateral movement and performance management
- Manage formal action processes, including grievance, capability and disciplinary
- Provide coaching to Managers to effectively manage people ensuring self-sufficiency in day-to-day management e.g. performance management, employee relations
- Actively support and monitor the induction process and provide guidance and coaching at management level
- Drive the understanding and application of a consistent and fair performance management process across the business.
- Work with the business to identify employee KPI measures and proactively influence managers in order to identify and deliver actions retention, turnover, absenteeism
- Ensures the consistent and fair application of pay and reward across the business
- Advising and coaching managers on employee relations issues to ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Manages, investigates and provides a consultative service on all disciplinary matters.
- Work with the Talent Development team to identify training needs and deliver selected training programmes as a subject matter expert.
- Advise and help line managers through organisational changes.
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or equivalent in experience
- Experience leading formal processes, particularly grievances, disciplinaries and capability.
- Understanding of the application of key UK employment law
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.