Frazer Jones is partnering with a forward-thinking, renowned Engineering Firm to find a London-based People Partner on a permanent basis. The company puts sustainability and innovation at the heart of what they do, as they strive to be future industry leaders.
In this role, you will strategise and collaborate with others, including the Head of People, to facilitate the company's exciting growth plans. You will play an integral role in the whole employment cycle, proactively supporting the team through coaching, partnering, and giving guidance. From taking the lead on People Projects to improving policies and procedures, this varied role will give you full exposure to the wider HR function, allowing you to grow. With an inclusive working culture, a real passion to make a difference in society, and a 21st-century approach, the firm will support you both on a professional and personal basis throughout your career.
- Talent Management including reviews and people strategies
- Learning and Development processes ensuring strong delivery of workshops and content
- Support the Recruitment function including developing the apprentice and graduate programmes
- Lead on People Projects in line with company values
- Experience as an HR Advisor/HR Partner
- Experience in developing Learning and Development processes
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders, ensuring that the commercial and people-related needs of the business are balanced
- Hands-on approach with a drive to make a positive difference
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work both within a team and independently
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.