About the job
About The Organisation
We are excited to be partnering with a globally recognised luxury retailer in their search for a People Manager for a 12 month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing people team within an influential, innovative and progressive organisation.
About the Role
Based in Sydney CBD, you will report into the Head HR ANZ and will manage a team of two including a People Advisor and People Partner. As a highly regarded leader within the organisation you will bring innovation and creativity to the delivery of the culture strategy. This is a hands on role covering the full employee lifecycle with a focus on talent and retention, workforce planning and recruitment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Partner with the Head of HR ANZ to manage and execute accurate HR support and services to all the Business Units in Australia and New Zealand in line with state and federal legislative requirements
- Create and execute HR strategies that are in line with overall business strategies and growth
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure all critical positions are filled within a timely manner and with suitable candidates
- Supervise and execute the processes of Corporate HR programs/projects- budgeting, performance review & management, talent management, succession planning and corporate reporting
- Process improvement with the Group's Shared Services
- Working with the team to update HR policies and procedures
- Coach, manage and act as the point of escalation to the People Partner in management of employee relations
- Responsible for organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care
- Lead the recruitment function while providing coaching and training to managers in relation to recruitment including interview best practise
- Support the People Advisor to ensure all payroll and administrative requirements are in line with state and federal legislation requirements
We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist with a minimum 5 years experience in a similar role who is familiar working within a customer focused, dynamic and high volume environment. You will have a sound understanding of current legislation and award requirements and have experience managing and developing a team.
This role is paying c$150,000 + Super. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with job reference: PR/200349
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.