Payroll Manager 6 month FTC £80k to £90k + bonus - City/Remote
A leading Insurance Brokers based in the City need an experienced Payroll Manager on an initial 6 month FTC to head up and lead their payroll offering.
Reporting into the Head of HR you will be the subject matter expert for all payroll questions and queries and business partner closely with HR, Benefits and Finance.
Please note my client are offering an agile working pattern of 2 days in the office and 3 from home. There is also further flexibility for the right individual.
- This is a standalone role
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the monthly payrolls and being the subject matter expert for all payroll related questions and queries
- Look at putting in place frameworks and controls to cover risk
- Look at implementing better work practices to streamline and approve the payroll offering
- Vendor management
- Work closely with HR, Finance and the Benefits Team
- You must have experience of working with an auto-mated payroll systems ideally Workday or ADP
- You must have a strong BAU payroll skillset
- Must be a confident communicator/strong business partner
- Value credible working relationships with HR, Finance and Benefits
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
- Have the ability to push back to senior stakeholders and stand your ground
- Team player
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.