I'm partnering with a leading Management Consultancy in Surrey to source a Payroll Manager on a permanent basis.
- Leadership of the Payroll team. Managing and developing the team, ensuring an integrated approach to service delivery and collaboration with the wider HR Shared Service teams and the broader HR Centres of Expertise (specifically Reward).
- Ensuring the pre-payroll processing tasks are completed, the payrolls are run, and the post processing tasks completed, all in a timely, accurate and compliant manner
- Balancing the net payment for the Payroll and the monthly Payroll reconciliation.
- Ensuring that various third-party payment reports including Pensions and Court Orders are processed and reconciled, requesting payments from the Shared Service Facility (SSF) where appropriate.
- Manage BACS payment is authorised and transmitted within the required deadlines.
- Ensuring the accurate processing of Flexible Benefits both monthly and as part of Annual Renewal.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely, accurate and compliant transition of employees who TUPE transfer to or from the Payroll.
- Ensure that all internal and external audit requirements are met.
- Act as a point of escalation and arbitration to resolve complaints and long-standing or complex cases raised.
- Act as a Senior Payroll Subject Matter Expert with direct involvement in operational Payroll cases where a greater level of seniority or experience is required.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.