City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
8 months ago
6 FTC International Payroll Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a leading financial services firm in central London. This is a sole role and will be managing the day-to-day operations for delivery of payroll services across the UK and six countries. As the International Payroll Manager, your main responsibilities will be; daily liaising with the vendor and continually build relationships with the in country providers. Assist with the on boarding of new countries and resolving all payroll related queries, first point of contact for employee questions and queries, Overseeing and processing monthly payrolls including, general data input, starters, leavers, transfers, unpaid leave, permanent data changes, timesheets, pay reviews, overtime payments, deductions, plus P45s, SMP, SPP, SAP, SSP, manual tax and NI calculation.
The Successful Applicant
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in payroll - Essential
- Good understanding of UK
- Dealing with multiple vendors and have good legislation's
- Good understanding of statutory dedications
- Undertake ad-hoc projects.
- Have worked in a fast-paced environment
- Great attention to detail
- Strong Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills, with demonstrated ability to analyse and solve complex issues.
- Proven ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to handle highly personal and confidential information.
- Team player
- Organisational and time management skills
- Problem Solving
Full time - 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
They have modern offices, great facilities and a fantastic management team.
If you are interested or know anyone who is please contact Randa Ibrahim on 020 7332 2164 or click on the link to apply
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.