Are you a Payroll Specialist who is looking for the opportunity to diversify their skill set into reward? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment and strive to achieve the highest possible standards? I am partnering with a leading financial services brand to source a naturally inquisitive and dynamic Payroll and Reward Officer on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the end to end payroll processing for all UK employees
- Manage all aspects of the US and shadow payrolls including; entering all monthly changes into the payroll Excel sheets ready to submit to external providers, liaising with providers to ensure all changes are captured and processed correctly, reports are second checked and signed off.
- Support Reward & Employment Taxes Specialist to complete PSA ahead of the required deadline
- Complete pension auto enrolment process - sending letters to staff, processing opt-ins, opt-outs and salary sacrifice agreements
- Act as the relationship manager with pension provider
- Process all private medical insurance changes, opt-ins, opt-outs, additions and address changes
- Work with Reward & Employment Taxes Specialist to complete the renewals for all benefits with the broker, including generating MI ahead of annual benefits review.
- Updating all relevant systems and payroll data following renewals
- Providing guidance, information and responding to questions from staff on all our benefits
- Continuous improvement of all payroll processes and procedures.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.