Payroll & Reward Officer £30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus & 20% Pension - City of London.
Frazer Jones are partnering with a leading name within financial services to recruit a Payroll & Reward officer on a Permanent basis. This role will be a great step up for someone who has a few year's experience in this area and would be keen to grow and develop.
My client is offering Hybrid and flexible working.
- Process an outsourced Payroll of 450 UK employees on a monthly basis.
- Check and review monthly Payroll data and Payroll Reports.
- Auditing Payroll information.
- Set up introduction calls with new starters to run through Benefits offerings.
- Producing leaver documentation.
- Maintain HRIS system ensuring new starter information has been updated correctly.
- Invoice and supplier management.
- Management of on boarding procedure, ensuring all on boarding reviews are completed on time.
- Assisting Reward Manager with end of year compensation reviews.
- 1-2 years exposure in Payroll & Benefits or a HR generalist background.
- Strong excel skill set.
- Strong communication skills
- Itrent system exposure
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.