Payroll & Benefits Specialist £50,000 - £55,000 - Permanent - City of London
Frazer Jones have been exclusively instructed to recruit a Payroll & Benefits Specialist for a leading Financial Services organisation on a permanent basis.
This role will be reporting into a global head of payroll located internationally take lead on payrolls across EMEA.
Our client is offering Hybrid working.
- Deal with Payroll vendor to process payrolls across the UK and EMEA region.
- Ensure Payroll data is collected in a timely fashion to ensure Payroll is being presented to the business in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate/perform any internal finance related activity to ensure correct payments and bookings
- Review of existing flexible benefit schemes.
- Annual Benefits renews.
- Manage annual reporting and compiling (such as P11Ds, PSAs, Short Term Business Visitor Agreements, social security returns, RTT buy outs, saving accounts, payroll and benefits costs)
- Strong UK and EMEA payroll exposure.
- Excel knowledge
- Relationship builder.
- Team player.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.