A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Payroll and Benefits Specialist to join a leading financial services firm on a 15 month FTC basis. The role is a busy, hands on role, spanning all aspects of payroll and benefits administration.
- Supporting the Compensation and Benefits Manager with the timely and accurate monthly payroll processing
- Check and review monthly payroll data and the production of all associated reported related to pension contributions, GAYE and flexible benefits
- Generate and complete the monthly finance general ledger reports and liaising with finance concerning any queries
- Liaising with the wider HR team to ensure the HRIS is accurately maintained and that appropriate salary and benefits are put in place for all starters, leavers and maternity cover
- Work with the external flexible benefit provider to deliver the annual benefit renewals with consideration of market trends and data
- Facilitate new joiner induction calls to provide information of the benefit offerings and benefits platform
- Maintenance and preparation of P11d data and the annual reporting to HMRC
- Handle all payroll-related queries
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.