UK Payroll & Benefits Manager £75k + 30% bonus - City
A leading financial services firm based in the heart of the City seek and experienced UK Payroll & Benefits Manager.
Reporting into the Head of Reward you will be the subject matter expert for a small UK payroll and benefits offering.
Please note that this role can be fully remote but you must be within reasonable distance of London.
- Work alongside 3rd party payroll provider to process the end-to-end monthly UK payroll (c. 200 employees)
- Add all new starters / leavers data / ad hoc changes onto the Workday system
- Prepare reports for the monthly payroll approval / sign off process
- Monthly administration of the benefits module in Workday
- Liaise with all 3rd party benefits providers and pension administrators on monthly reporting and the balance of the monthly payment settlements
- Dealing with employee payroll queries
- Liaise and partner with key internal stakeholders to ensure payroll data feeds in to reporting and other requirements e.g. tax, share plans and finance
- Prepare payroll related reports for internal stakeholders (group tax, finance, Group reward team)
- Act as main HMRC contact point for all payroll related matters
- Prepare the annual P11d(b) reporting and manage the submission process to HMRC
- Manage 3rd party payroll provider SLA's through regular meetings
- Process annual salary increases / bonuses / share awards
- Ability to show complete discretion at all times
- Experience of the Workday HCM, payroll and benefits modules (desirable)
- Payroll certification would be advantageous
- Ability to manage 3rd party vendors / external providers
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Have a flexible approach to their working
- Knowledge of payroll reporting requirements along with an understanding of UK HR policies and procedures
- Clear and confident communicator, ability to communicate at all levels
- Experienced in production of MI / statistics
- Analytical and numerate; able to design and implement new or changes to process
- Rigorous attention to detail
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.