My client is a well-known luxury brand and are seeking for an ambitious Payroll Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis. As the Payroll Administrator you will assist the payroll team using ADP Freedom with process the monthly/weekly payroll while assisting with any queries.
As the Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Must be able to process end to end payrolls for over 1500 employees and work well with the team
- Must have used ADP Freedom
- Manage & prioritise the payrolls to meet tight deadlines.
- Acting as the first point of contact for pay queries by phone and email.
- Inputting data including overtime, on-call, salary deductions, tax code changes, pension deductions, bonus payments, SMP, SSP, Student Loans etc.
- Payroll query handling and resolution.
- Preparation of monthly payroll reports.
- Ability to manually calculate statutory payments and deductions is vital for this role.
- Must have ADP (Candidates without the system will not be considered
- Excel - Intermediate (VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables)
- Good analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is seeking the next step in their payroll career with opportunities to train to join an established innovative business.
Please apply immediately if you are interested as interview are taking place now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.