This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to be a part of an entrepreneurial, growing SME in this value and culture focused FMCG business based in London.
The company is looking for an Office Manager who will be based on Reception to be part of the business, an exciting opportunity to make the role your own and have autonomy. You will look at current processes, suggest and implement change where needed and work closely with your colleagues to make things happen for the successful development of the company.
- The role is extensive and the duties below are a small snapshot of the role:
- This role will be base on reception and will be the main point of contact for all calls /enquiries/deliveries/requests from internal and external contacts
- Office Management duties will include everything from H&S, facilities management ordering of consumables and supporting the teams where needed with anything Office Management related
- Organising office events and socials and hospitality for these events
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Negotiating and managing external contracts and contractors
- Support with CSR programme and projects
- All other office management duties for the business.
- Strong Office Management experience in a previous varied role
- You will be happy being based on reception used to doing a hybrid Reception/Office Manager role.
- Great interpersonal skills, get to know everyone in the business and used to being the go to person
- Experience and knowledge of H&S, all FM based skills, IT set up and organisational skills
- Experience within a fast paced, ever changing business that is growing. You will have a muck in approach to your work
- Experience of an Office and Factory set up is highly desirable, understanding a multi-cultural environment with strong core values and a collaborative and inclusive working environment
- Experience of working for a smaller business that is growing and has some exciting plans ahead, prepared to be a part of the journey!
If this sounds like you, please apply online to be considered for the role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.