Our client is the fastet growing, leader in providing not for profit services to the disabiltiy sector.
Reportin into the National Director People and Culture. this position is responsible for developing and implementing operational human resources initiatives that support an employee oriented and high-performance culture with emphasis on empowerment, quality, productivity, achievement and continuous improvement.
- As a subject matter expert you will support and coach leaders on performance management, disciplinary issues and upskilling managers and leaders throughout the organisation.
- Provide generalist human resources support and advice across the organisation
- Working in a unionised environment you will build relationships across the business and challenge matters while keeping a strong people focus
- responsible for the Talent Acquisition, P&C Services and P&C Business Partnering functions. This position also provides P&C Business Partnering advice for several regions of the organisation.
- Provide the leadership team, managers, team leaders and staff with comprehensive, professional HR advice including Award and contractual interpretation
- Provide support and advice, and coach managers in all employee relations activities including performance management conduct and behaviour and grievances
- Relevant experience, skills and qualifications with the ability to apply a range of management styles and strategies
- Knowledge and experience in strategic and operational Human Resources requirements including recruitment, employee relations, safety, employee engagement and development
- Ability to develop effective working relationships and demonstrate collaborative approaches with a broad range of stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise workloads and meet tight timeframes
- High level written and spoken communication skills, including demonstrated ability to coach and be a knowledgeable resource
- Degree in Human Resources, Employment Law or related discipline
- Working knowledge of the disability or health sector is advantageous but not essential
- Values driven
Location - SE Suburbs
If you would like further information please email me at email@example.com with a copy of your CV.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.