My client is a national business with a strong footprint within its market.
Currently they are in pursuit of a National Injury Manager to join their team on a 6-12 month assignment, that could go permanent for the right candidate, based within the inner west Sydney location.
To be considered successful, the ideal applicant must -
- have a proven track record of Injury Management experience
- be the subject matter expert on all injury and workers compensation claims matters
- identify key risks within the business and develop appropriate controls to handle/minimise these
- have the ability to maintain safety systems and associated data records relating to workers compensation, rehabilitation and fitness
This role will reward the successful candidate with -
- the opportunity to put their stamp on the Injury Management role within the OHS team
- get involved in the development and implementation of health promotion activities
- formulate strategies to contend with key Injury Management indicators and mitigate risks
- take ownership of the Injury Management function and really drive and develop its framework and influence, within the safety culture of the business
This opportunity is paying $80 per hour to the right individual. If you want to have a more in-depth discussion about this role, or safety in general, please reach out to Linda Giacomantonio on 02 0236 9055.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.