I am thrilled to be partnering with a leading professional services firm who are in need of an experienced Graduate Recruitment Manager to cover a 12-month parental leave. This is an exciting opportunity to have full ownership of the overall graduate recruitment strategy nationally, including branding, route to market and candidate attraction while managing the graduate recruitment program locally.
About the role
This role will be based in Brisbane and will have team management responsibility of the national graduate recruitment team. In addition to managing the national graduate recruitment strategy, you will be responsible for the local Brisbane graduate programs:
- Contribute strategic direction through process improvements and development of new initiatives;
- Manage planning of cyclical projects and ensure deliverables are being met;
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and report on key metrics;
- Manage the national graduate budgets; and
- Contribute to HR projects within the National HR Team where relevant.
- Maintain profile at target universities by building excellent relationships with universities;
- Manage the end to end recruitment process of our annual summer clerk and graduates;
- Manage graduate rotations and the feedback process; and
- Partner with many internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will have strong specialist experience in graduate recruitment, ideally from a professional services environment however this is not essential. You will be an excellent networker, able to build solid and lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You will have strong presentation and organisation skills and enjoy multitasking to deliver key outcomes within desired timeframes.
This role is paying a competitive package.
Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible.
The consultant is Kate Benson with Job reference: PR/207148
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.