- Regulatory - supporting the ongoing management of SMCR across European region, ensuring population remains compliant within their remit
- Policy - review and maintain internal policies, developing regulatory policy partnering with stakeholders
- Training - support and delivery of firm wide training framework, partnering with L&D
- Reporting - conduct breach reporting and MI, reviewing framework
- Employee Relations - support complex ER matters in conjunction with the wider HR team
- Experience in a similar role for a large complex organisation
- Experience within the insurance industry would be a benefit
- Implementation experience of HR policies on procedures, including SMCR, IDD, GDPR and Solvency II
- Strong knowledge of UK employment law
- Must have good attention to detail, great communication skills and be self motivated
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please click to apply. Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.