Our client is a fast paced global leader within the Technology industry. This is a high performance industry which thrives on individuals who can innovate and challenge the status quo.
As the Learning specialist you will be expected to build strong relationships on a global level and create a culture that allows the business to challenge itself and grow in a manner that supports the companies visions.
- Understand the business goals
- Understand the challenges of the function
- Conduct a needs analysis to understand business requirements
- Develop and implement a Learning & development Strategy
- Ensure that the strategy and initiatives are aligned to other OD, talent and career pathing and succession interventions
- Design and develop learning solutions to meet business requirements
- Manage the plan the delivery of classroom and online learning
- Measure effectiveness of learning interventions
- Develop and execute programmes and projects to drive leadership development and advancement
- Identify and deliver licensed training programmes for key functions
- Review leadership and management development programmes in respect of the nomination process and monitor learner progress
- Co-ordinate the nomination process for all leadership programs
- Establish, build, and maintain relationships with key leaders across the business
- Cooperate with the HR Business Partners and Learning team
- Liaise with internal and external suppliers regarding course content, design, delivery and logistics
- Network with L&D practitioners in other businesses (through external forums, conferences (national and international) and informal networking)
- A post-graduate Bachelor's degree/ Diploma in Human Resources Management or Finance qualification would be desirable but not essential
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.