Reporting to the Head of Talent you will be responsible for delivering against key Talent priorities including learning and development and diversity and inclusion.
- Contribute to the design and lead the implementation of our multi-year learning strategy;
- Re-design course content in conjunction with experts in the business;
- Participate in half-yearly performance reviews, conducting training needs analysis and addressing any key development gaps;
- Co-ordinate our monthly learning curriculum;
- Develop on-demand content for orientation & key learning modules; and
- Continuously improve our approach to learning.
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Lead and contribute to the ongoing development and execution of the diversity and inclusion strategy and initiatives within Australia;
- Design and implement inclusive hiring strategies making the business an employer of choice. Identifying and building relationships with key external partners to support recruitment efforts against the selected diversity targets;
- Develop innovative strategies and programs to help retain our employees;
- Facilitate education and awareness training around inclusion and belonging;
- Measure and evaluate our EDI program
- Previous experience in a professional services firm in a Learning and Organisation Development role where you have been leading projects and change ideally with some exposure to diversity and inclusion.
- Previous experience in contributing to strategy development and project managing change initiatives.
- Ability to confidently communicate with internal and external stakeholders, as well as the senior leadership team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including preparation of proposals in both PowerPoint and Word for the Partnership.
- Ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data and produce presentations, briefings and reports tailored to the audience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines and manage competing priorities.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.