Frazer Jones are partnering with a global Creative/Design Consultancy based in London, in search of a Learning & Development Partner to join them on a permanent basis.
The business operating across the UK and APAC With studios in London, Singapore, Shanghai & Hong Kong with circa 350 employees globally.
The Learning & Development Partner designs and implements interventions to meet identified learning needs across the region's studios, providing opportunities for employees to develop their expertise and career. Working with both internal and external partners, they are responsible for understanding the evolving global business environment and performance needs, and creating effective learning solutions.
- Building trusted advisor relationships with senior managers and directors in the regions
- Involvement in the annual learning budget process & defining and owning the learning strategy
- Using data and other insights such as surveys, interviews, and other methods to identify learning requirements across the regions and recommend appropriate learning solutions to support them.
- Identify ways to continuously evolve the curriculum by refreshing retiring content or new offering.
- Identify innovative ways to deliver learning solutions to Handley House employees by using incorporating latest trends and technology.
- Undertake continuous evaluation of learning interventions to ensure all solutions are high quality and fit for purpose
- Manage relevant vendor partnerships and relationships
- Develop and deliver Internal leadership programme
- Leading the development and delivery of our early career talent pipeline in the UK, including Graduates, Interns and Apprentices
- Influencing and challenging key stakeholders to ensure appropriate delivery of technical L&D solutions
- Proactively support the delivery of people initiatives across the employee lifecycle as agreed with the Senior HRBP
- Design and develop career pathway for the enabling and design teams to help employees navigate their career
About You Skills & Experience Required
- A minimum of 3-4 years' experience in training and/or organisational development in a professional service background, with substantial experience in leading learning initiatives from design to deployment
- Strong experience of current learning methodologies and measuring their effectiveness in the business
- Working knowledge and experience utilising online learning tools and technology
- Strong influencing, facilitation, coaching, consulting, and presentation skills
- Excellent time management & project management skills
- Proven experience at leading global learning initiatives
- Strong working knowledge and use of learning evaluation methods to assess learning transfer
- Is client focused, with plenty of drive, energy and enthusiasm
Excellent Benefits on offer - including Hybrid working - currently 2 days per week in the office with 22 days annual leave (and the option to purchase a further 5 days) Pension, Cycle to work Scheme. Full time working in a vibrant studio in London.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.