I am delighted to be working with an International Insurance Firm who are looking to expand their UK Learning and Development team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an L&D professional to bring their passion and creativity to support the implementation of a new L&D strategy.
This role will help create a culture of learning and lay the foundations for the core power skills that enable success across the business.
- Partner with the HR team and business leaders to identify learning needs.
- Facilitate learning interventions in a hybrid work environment.
- Coordinate L&D projects, from the initial learning needs analysis to solution design, communication and roll-out to relevant employee groups.
- Evaluate effectiveness of learning solutions.
- Develop and publish effective communications for L&D events.
- Maintain L&D records through the LMS or as appropriate.
- Experience scoping, designing, delivering and evaluating learning solutions.
- Experience facilitating engaging L&D interventionsface-to-face and virtually.
- Project management skills, with the ability to manage projects to a high standard and to see them through from beginning to end.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.