Frazer Jones have partnered with a boutique management consultancy who are looking for a Learning and Development Advisor. This is a new hire for the business at a time when they are experiencing immense growth.
This role will report directly into the Head of HR and begin to take ownership of the learning for the business globally. The ideal candidate will have come from Professional Services and be operating at Senior Coordinator or Advisor level in their current position.
It is an incredibly unique and exciting role for any professional who wants to have a direct impact on the business and have real autonomy in their role.
- Experience in a small to medium sized business, preferably financial and professional services
- Natural presenter, with a passion for delivery and facilitation of learning
- Ability to bring new creative learning and development ideas to the table
- Strong attention to detail
The key responsibilities will be:
- Providing advice to the business about a range of learning initiatives and interventions
- Programme management
- Look at wider projects regarding employee engagement and wellbeing
- Regular training needs analysis
- Managing external training budget and communications
- Ensuring all events are running smoothly
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.