I am delighted to work with a market leading, international Law Firm to recruit an L&D Specialist responsible for the delivery and management of the L&D Training Academy. This position will ideally be based in Manchester but we can also consider other locations such as Leeds or London.
Key responsibilities include;
- Working with L&D Manager to manage and maintain existing learning plans, and the build of new plans & programmes
- Acting as a point of contact within the Global Learning Team on the Academy, learning events and programmes
- Dealing with all Academy communication plans and creating content
- Producing data and the measurement of learning programmes currently in place
- Work with HR Reporting in order to translate learning data into actionable insights
- Publish regular reports and dashboards
- Support the L&D team with the implementation of learning programmes and events
- Coordinate project activities, managing relationships with internal and external learning providers
In order to be successful in your application, you must possess Learning & Development experience gained across a multi-site or international organisation. You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and can demonstrate strong stakeholder management experience.
You are ambitious, driven and want to make a huge impact in the development of L&D operations & strategy and with an organisation embracing change. For more information or to apply please follow the link or contact me directly at Siobhanwaterfield@frazerjones.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.