I am delighted to work with a market leading, international Law Firm to recruit an L&D Manager responsible for Digital Learning.
The Digital L&D Manager is responsible for creating and developing digital learning content, including content for the Learning Academy, as well as campaigns to drive a learning culture across the firm. Key responsibilities include;
- In this exciting newly created role, you will work with L&D managers to translate business needs into high impact digital learning initiatives.
- Designing, developing and delivering digital learning, either independently or through third party suppliers
- Acting as a centre of digital learning expertise; championing digital learning within the Firm, keeping on top of trends both in terms of new tools and techniques and market intelligence
- Manage the content on the DLA Piper Academy, ensuring it is relevant and update to date.
- You will work closely with the L&D team and other learning providers to ensure all new content on the academy is consistent in terms of quality and standards along with driving forward a culture of continuous improvement and development
In order to be successful in your application, you will have experience designing, developing and embedding digital learning solutions across a multi-site or international, matrix structured organisation. You have LMS experience and experience translating traditional learning and development approaches into creative and exciting digital or blended learning solutions.
You are ambitious, driven and want to make a huge impact in the development of a Digital Learning strategy and offering within an exciting organisation embracing change. For more information or to apply please follow the link or contact me directly at Siobhanwaterfield@frazerjones.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.