About The Role
We are delighted to be partnering with a global leading law firm to help shape their L&OD team. This is a newly created role based in Sydney, this L&D Advisor role will form part of the Global Learning & Organisational (L&OD) team to provide a high quality learning experience to the firm.
This is a hands on role reporting into the L&D Manager where you will be managing and assisting day to day aspects for the L&OD team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating L&OD programmes and initiatives.
- Assisting the L&OD team with administration, project planning, coordination of resources and facilitators.
- Budget control and reporting
- Assisting the wider team with calendar management and marketing plans
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a L&D Advisor who can work autonomously and as part of a team with strong communication and administration skills. Previous experience of 2-3 years in a HR coordinator role preferred.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract role. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Monique Van Vliet with job reference: PR/205933.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.