We are currently supporting a top tier professional services firm in finding an experienced L&D Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of L&D, this is a broad learning and development position where you will be responsible for really driving the business forward from a strategic perspective in regards to your client groups.
More specifically, as an L&D Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Working with the Head of L&D to drive and implement the firms training strategy
- Conducting regular training needs analysis across all programmes to ensure efficiency and results
- Detailed programme management and coordination, globally - with the support from junior members of the team
- Delivering training on a global basis - using webinars and up to date technology
- Designing and implementing new in person and online solutions
- Work with the wider team on the firms D&I strategy and programme
- Maintaining relationships with external bodies / providers
- Keeping up to date with L&D programmes to ensure courses are up to date and best in the industry
- Ad hoc relevant project work
To really succeed in this role, you will have a genuine passion for learning and development and strong experience in both designing and delivering training. You will have the ability to work with senior stakeholders across a variety of business lines and have demonstrable experience in gaining buy in and commitment.
This role really suits someone who is innovative, imaginative and not afraid to push boundaries.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, please apply today! Financial or professional services experience is a must.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.