We are looking for a Junior Recruiter to join our leading management consulting client, based in London. Even though you will be based in the London office, you will have the opportunity to work together with the rest of the diverse and global team.
As the Junior Recruiter you will be responsible for supporting the Senior Hiring Recruiting Team in ensuring a positive and efficient experience for both candidates and internal stakeholders. It will be a fun and challenging role, where you will learn a lot of new skills and grow your knowledge. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Overall support to the Junior and Senior Hiring Recruitment Team.
- Support the Senior Recruiter and Recruitment Managers with scheduling internal and external interviews.
- Manage the campaign administration and paperwork. This means creating digital packs for internal meetings, follow-up documents for the meeting, etc.
- Assist in the recruiting events and interviews days and other projects.
- Responsible for updating the correct data in the HRIS or Excel/Word.
- Day-to-day administration work such as emails and phone calls.
- Work collaboratively with the International Recruiting team and Campus team when required.
This is a great opportunity for someone with previous administration experience and a good understanding of the recruitment coordination process. You will never step away from a challenge and be able to deliver an outstanding professional service to all employees. As the Junior Recruiter you will be able to handle busy periods as calmly as possible and work well in a high volume, fast paced role.
Are you the strong communicator with the enthusiastic attitude who our client is looking for? Apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.