Our client is a pharmaceutical Startup company. For their headquarter in Hamburg our client is looking for an International Talent Manager (m/w/d).
- Develop strong concepts for global integration of our different locations (including leadership, team building, remuneration, incentives, events)
- Provide concepts and ideas on strategy, structure, processes and team
- Manage all aspects of HR from recruiting, onboarding, performance management & training, as well as team building to compensation & benefits, payroll and legal
- Travel to our various locations, especially Malta and Brazil to guide international teams
- A master's degree in business with a focus on HR
- Several years of experience in a similar position in an international environment
- Strategic thinker with hands-on approach
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Committed, team-oriented and attention to detail
- Fluent in German and English
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Delband on 0176 17334023 . We look forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.