International Payroll Specialist - £50,000 - £55,000 + bonus - City of London
Frazer Jones have been instructed to recruit an International Payroll Specialist on behalf of a leading and growing consulting firm located in the city of London.
This role will report into the financial Accountant and take full ownership of Payroll.
- Be responsible for processing payrolls across the following locations UK, Lithuania, Germany, The Netherlands, France, Switzerland Belgium, UAE & South Korea.
- Be in communication with multiple payroll vendors ADP IHCM, TMF, PWC.
- Communicated with Human capital department to ensure that all payroll related information in received in a timely manner.
- Assist when require with bacs transfer.
- Prepare and update monthly Payroll tracker for all global entities.
- Prepare monthly Payroll journals.
- Assist with benefit administration.
- Assist with pension administration.
- Prepare and submit PSA return to HMRC.
- Ad hoc project work.
Skill set required:
- Strong exposure to UK and International Payrolls.
- Strong excel knowledge.
- Strong vendor management exposure.
- Team player.
- Must be located in the UK.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.