£35000 - £45000 per annum
29 days ago
I am delighted to work exclusively with a manufacturing organisation in Gloucestershire to recruit a Senior HR Advisor/ HR Manager on a 12 Month Contract basis. This is a great time to join a high calibre team focussed on delivering an exceptional service to the business.
- You will provide generalist HR support to the business across areas such as, succession planning, talent management, employee relations casework, learning & development, reward & recognition, and other business-enhancing HR initiatives.
- You will provide hands on operational advice and guidance to managers, in line with the overarching HR strategy and agenda, to enable the business to meet overall business objectives.
- You will support the development of the HR System Workday and support managers with utilisation.
- You will provide up to date real time information to the business, to allow business to make accurate business decisions.
- There are a number of projects on the horizon that you will be involved in as business grows.
In order to be successful in your application you will need generalist HR experience ideally gained within manufacturing or engineering environments. You have experience utilising HR systems - Workday experience would be an advantage. You are very comfortable leading on complex ER, leadership coaching and development and employee engagement.
You are modest, hardworking and have excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly. This position would suit an HR Advisor looking to step into an HRBP/ HRM role, or an established HR business partner who has experiencing managing stakeholder relationships and providing pragmatic, commercial, business focussed HR solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking, dynamic, confident individual looking to join a reputable, growing organisation. This is an urgent requirement so for more information or to discuss your career aspirations please contract me ASAP on 01242 388068.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.