I'm pleased to share that I'm partnering with a global Investment Management firm. We are seeking an experienced Recruitment Manager to join a busy recruitment team, responsible for hiring a wide variety of front office roles across the business. This will be on a fixed-term contract basis for nine months.
The successful candidate will be a driven self-starter who is passionate about working with people, able to create strong relationships and able to communicate effectively and work well with others. As well as taking pride in the delivery of your work, you will be able to demonstrate close attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
As the Recruitment Manager, you will have exposure to various teams across the business and will be the first point of call for all recruitment related activity:
- Partner with recruiting managers to understand and define hiring needs, develop job descriptions, and required interview / assessment process
- Own the end-to-end recruitment process to ensure high quality candidate experience
- Manage the candidate pipeline, ensuring consistent feedback is gathered / communicated; keep stakeholders informed by maintaining relevant management information
- Manage the offer process: track budgets and ensure internal finance systems are updated; oversee the contract generation; keep in touch with candidates until their join date
- Ensure all recruitment activities are accurately tracked in the ATS
- Build relationships with hiring managers, administrative teams, and interviewers across departments to facilitate strong internal communication
- Manage third party recruiter / headhunter relationships
- Collect, interpret and distribute useful market data and intelligence
- Mentor and manage more junior members of the team
- Demonstrable experience of working within a fast-paced recruitment team, experience recruiting for front office and technology roles
- Strong attention to detail and exceptionally organized
- Strong multi-tasker with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High sense of urgency and proactive decision maker
- Easily builds rapport and an excellent team player
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system, preferably Workday
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.