This a great opportunity for an experienced Instructional Designer to join a well-respected financial services membership organisation.
- Provide contemporary learning and contribute to the design and development of modern learning experiences.
- Work with SME's, internal/external customers and the Education production team
- Know your way around a Training package
In order to be successful :
- Knowledge and understanding of adult learning and design principles ideally within Insurance/Financial Services
- Digital learning/Instructional Design experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office and LMS system essential
- Minimum Cert IV in Training and Assessment
The role can be performed full or part-time from anywhere in Australia.
If this sounds like you, please email email@example.com, or apply via the link.
I would love to hear from you.
Role is to start ASAP!
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.