Injury Management Advisor
Our client is seeking an Injury Management Advisor to drive the implementation of their return to work program. The successful candidate will embrace a culture that supports and encourages a safe and timely return to work and will build nurturing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
About the role:
Reporting to the Workers Compensation and Injury Management Manager you will contribute to the development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of the organisation's Health, Safety, and Wellbeing management system. Your duties will include restoring injured workers to their fullest capacity through effective injury management and promoting support for workplace rehabilitation with key stakeholders.
- Ensure that all activities within the scope of responsibilities are performed in accordance with relevant budget allocations and policy guidelines.
- Maintain claims files ensuring that documentation and information is current and complete.
- Develop, maintain, and review documented return to work plans for injured workers who are unable to resume normal duties within 7 days.
- Engage with treatment providers to ensure alignment of treatment and workplace-based rehabilitation goals.
- Promote recovery through effective consultation, collaboration, and communication with nominated treating doctors, treatment and rehabilitation providers, and insurers.
- Build effective client relationships by utilizing knowledge, skills, and experience to influence key stakeholders with regard to effective workplace-based rehabilitation.
Key skills required:
- Tertiary qualifications in a health discipline or demonstrated equivalent knowledge and experience.
- WorkCover RTW Coordination Certification.
- The ability to develop and review a return to work program consistent with workplace requirements and the insurer's injury management program.
What is on offer:
- The opportunity to work in an organisation that celebrates diversity and has a positive impact on its clients and community.
- Tax-free salary packaging entitlements are available.
Reference number: PR/202894
Hannah Hailes, email@example.com
Specialist Recruitment Consultant- HSE, Workers' Compensation and Injury Management
Frazer Jones- A division of the SR group
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.