In-House Recruitment Lead (Europe & US)
A City based Professional Services firm is looking for a Senior In-House Recruiter to cover a period of maternity leave managing positions across Europe and the US. This exciting role will combine both direct recruitment initiatives and the use of existing agencies to hire across a number of areas within the business. Initially this role has been released as a 12 month contract but could possible extend.
This role will suit an experienced recruiter that started their career agency side before moving in house. You will be responsible for 4 main European offices in addition to the US and will be responsible for building relationships with senior stakeholders across these locations.
Paris is a key location with several stakeholders looking to hire throughout the course of the year. Experience recruiting into France is highly desirable, so too is someone with fluent French language skills.
- Centrally manage end to end recruitment processes across Europe and the US.
- Attend weekly resourcing meetings with the business on resource allocation and effective resourcing, influencing and challenging decisions.
- Create job adverts for the company website, job boards, social media and specialist publications. Monitor recruitment spend within areas of responsibility.
- Screen applications against agreed criteria and provide a suitable shortlist of candidates to the Hiring Manager.
- Support the selection process; carryout psychometric tests, personality questionnaires and conduct competency based interviews.
- Proven experience of working successfully in an in-house recruitment role within a commercial (Professional Services) environment, managing all aspects of the recruitment cycle.
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders and managing their expectations throughout the recruitment process.
If this overview describes your skill set and you are available on short notice, send your CV to Frazer Jones immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.