In-House Direct Recruiter (Investment Banking)
Are you an established In-House Recruiter with Investment Banking experience? Or an agency recruiter with solid Front Office coverage? This role could be the role for you. I am supporting an International Investment Bank based in London to build out their recruitment team in what is a newly established role
Initially rolled out on a 6 month contract basis my client is keen for this person to prove themselves and go permanent further down the line.
- Manage the day to day operational recruitment with around 10-20 live vacancies
- Drive direct hiring strategies using Linked-In Recruiter, referrals and your network to cut cost and streamline processes
- Support hiring managers in recruitment best practice and provide guidance and coaching to line managers on day-to-day recruitment matters
- Deliver a first-class candidates and manager experience from beginning to end (jobs posting, candidates' screening, scheduling and organising interviews, interviewing)
- Deliver a high-touch, efficient and client focused approach as a trusted HR partner to the business
- Manage a personal case-load of between 10 + vacancies concurrently, including direct-sourcing responsibilities and build talent pipelines across the business
- Maximise the efficiency of LinkedIn and other direct sourcing techniques as a primary source of candidates for junior roles and where appropriate senior roles
- Manage the full recruitment and on-boarding cycle with support from the Recruitment Assistant
The prerequisites for this position are:
Extensive experience in Financial Services recruitment ideally Investment Banking or Asset Management coupled with In depth experience of direct hiring.
If this is of interest, send your CV to Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.