This is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract with every opportunity to go permanent in the future. You will be working within a team of highly experienced capable safety professionals
- Working closely with the Head of HSEQ to implement the national HSEQ Strategy and plans at site level.
- Advise and support line managers in developing local HSEQ plans.
- Assist sites with the maintenance of legal compliance and compliance with HSEQ policies and procedures.
- Assisting with site activities to ensure the maintenance of HSEQ accreditation's and audits for ISO 45001, 14001, 9001.
- Assist line mangers in local HSEQ activities such as: contractor management, incident investigation, induction and training, safety walks and toolbox talks.
- Assist in the management of health, workers compensation, rehabilitation and employee wellbeing practices.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on matters of HSEQ to Head of HSEQ.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Formal qualifications in OH&S (Diploma level or above.)
- Good understanding of local OHS legislation.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with ability to liaise and influence key stakeholders at operational and management level.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills with experience in using the Microsoft Office Suite.
There is the opportunity to start immediately to have a handover with the existing incumbent. Please apply via link or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries and I will be in touch.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.