HRIS Digitalisation and Automatization Expert (m/f/d)
We are currently working on an assignment for a multinational, fast-growing European bank, which has undergone a full restructure of it's HR function, moving towards a holistic agile and digital approach. The position is within their 'Empower HR' team, working alongside a team of HRIS and Database Specialists, helping to provide the tools and technology to keep HR up to date.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Evaluate and implement process analysis regarding automatization and digitalisation
- Implementing efficiency enhancements with VBA Tooling
- Systems analysis of current processes, in close collaboration with specialist departments
- Securing regularity, quality and economic efficiency,
- Designing, implementing and maintaining new processes and systems
- Contact person in charge for applied processes, applications and systems
- Appropriate collection and presentation of data requirements for business cases and strategic decisions
- Experience in an HRIS/HRIT position, ideally within Financial Services or IT (4+ years)
- Strong analytical and process orientated skills
- Experience with RPA and VBA Tooling
- Holistic, business orientated and independent mindset
- Fluency in both English and German
If you see yourself in this position, we are very much looking forward to receiving your application. An exciting opportunity for personal growth and development within a challenging but supportive team is waiting for you!
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.