Frazer Jones is now working with a financial services firm in search for a temporary HRIS Associate to join this organisation. This is a 6 month temporary assignment with the view to go permanent. We are wanting strong HRIS/HR Analyst that have good technical skills with the ability to be responsible for maintaining and developing first-class processes to ensure the integrity of company's data. This company offer hybrid working arrangement.
- Provide project support to the HR Operations and Information Systems Manager including (but not limited to) organisational change, other HRIS implementation, budgeted headcount reconciliation and audit activities.
- Act as best point of contact for all of company's HRIS and associated data management processes.
- Update company's systems proactively and ensuring all people changes are accompanied by appropriate documentation. All changes will be recorded accurately and in a timely fashion, whilst also being clearly communicated to the Payroll Specialist in accordance with company's payroll timetables.
- Act as the first technical point of contact for queries from employees using company's self-service portal.
- Provide training and accompanying materials to new HR and Business Support Team users.
- Collaborate with the HR Operations and HR Business Partnering team to ensure accurate reporting lines and workflows are maintained.
- Coordinate the monthly distribution of data to internal stakeholders as required, with regular reviews to ensure data sets received continue to best achieve their intended purpose.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with company's Business Support Team.
- Strong HRIS skills and experience, Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience in using Select HR, Access Recruit and Culture Amp (desirable).
- A proficient knowledge of various data visualisation techniques and how to translate these into actionable recommendations
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and rapidly professionalising environment.
- Experience of providing an excellent HR service acting as a first point of contact for internal HRIS queries and data requests.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.