- HRIS Analyst, Workday - Medical Device Company
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Up to S$110,000 per annum + Bonus
About the Company
We are partnering a renowned Medical Device company to hire for a HRIS specialist to drive migration onto Workday as well as advise and establish strategy for the optimal use of Workday. It is a business with a strong footprint across Asia Pacific and the company has a dynamic environment with a reliance on cutting-edge technology. This business is truly exciting, and the successful candidate can look forward to working in an organisation which prides itself on providing a strong work culture.
This is an excellent opportunity for a high-calibre HR professional to join them as a HRIS specialist, Workday. Reporting to the Head of HR, you will play both a strategic and operational role.
- Design, develop, execute, implement and document solutions
- Design, configure and develop integration solutions between Workday suite of products and other systems
- Work with business stakeholders and Technology colleagues to analyse and find solutions to business problems
- Liaise with project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans
- Lead the delivery of migration onto Workday
The Successful Applicant
An all-rounder with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in Workday support and stakeholder management experience at all levels. Key to your success will be your proactive attitude and drive.
Please reach out to me for a confidential discussion. Successful referrals will be rewarded.
EA Registration number: R1980651
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.